Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah A Martin
Dr. Deborah A Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta. Dr. Martin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah A Martin has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated surgeon with an extremely compassionate bed-side manner. A highly skilled, well respected, and highly sought after surgeon who will take all the time necessary to help her patients understand and feel comfortable with recommended procedures and treatment plans. She is a class act! If you find yourself having to have surgery, and if you are lucky enough to have it scheduled with her, you will rest reassured that you are in good hands.
Dr. Martin has performed multiple surgeries on me and has always been kind, caring, and provided excellent care. I moved away after seeing her for over 10 years and always miss her when I have a health issue. I have even traveled over 1000 miles to see her for a second opinion when I was having a complex surgery. I can't say enough about her as a physician and person. Wonderful doctor & human being!
Dr Martin took me as an emergency exploratory patient after I had a colonoscopy by a gastroenterologist who perforated my colon, ruptured my splee and sent me home, declaring the procedure had been routine and unremarkable. Dr Martin repaired my colon, saved my spleen usng a newprocedure and returned me to life. She came to my room each of the 27 days I was hospitalized, and never did I feel rushed, or that she was jus doing her job. She truly cares about her patients, she answered all my questions, she was clear, informative, and I felt like we were partnering in my recovery. She is amazing, both as a skilled and knowledgable surgeon, but also as a kind and caring person. Thanks again, Dr Martin.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1984
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Deborah A Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah A Martin in this video.
Dr. Deborah A Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.