Dr. Deborah A Shipman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Shipman?

Sad

Visiting Dr Shipman was a sad experience. It was like she was scared or too good to treat me. She wanted to refer me to someone else. I went to her for 2 years. I had decided to find a new doctor when I got a letter saying she was quitting her practice. It is a wise decision. The whole experience with her was just depressing.

Patient Beware

Understaffed, lack of communication throughout the practice. Dr. Shipman was my primary care physician for many years in the Hampton area and had no complaints. The new practice in Yorktown Va is a complete mess. Patient Beware!

My first visit, 2 years ago, for a thorough check up was a good experience. I have not any other doctors for now.

Just, NO !

I did not like Dr.Shipman. I stayed with her for a couple years and in my opinion, she was just AWFUL. DO NOT expect her to treat your pain or take your symptoms seriously,in my opinion (Legal protection for me). Everything was tylenol or motrin, even with severe pain. I could honestly picture her above my bed after surgery prescribing me tylenol..yes, that bad ! The last straw was when I had step throat, my throat was bleeding and it hurt so bad. It also hurt extremely bad to breath....You guessed it..TYLENOL ! I went to another doctor and got antibiotics and cough syrup and something for the pain. In my opinion, JUST, NO !

Mrs.Linda Mortazavi

Dr.Shipman and Katie Caulfield and Dr.Fisher treat my whole family. My husband has a serious, complicated disease and they stay informed and genuinely care about us.We have never been" lost in the shuffle " of a busy day. I have health issues and they also take alot of time with me. Even my teenage son is treated there and he is very happy with his care. I can't say enough good things about the staff ! Everyone from front desk to exit personnel is outstanding, even in dealing with eachother. The phone etiguette is top notch ! I am Blessed to have Old Ham Fam { as we call them }caring for my family.