Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Lidahl MD
Dr. Deborah Lidahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Casper, WY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Lidahl has 2 locations
Dr. Deborah Lidahl has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Deborah Lidahl has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah Lidahl - Posted on October 31st, 2015
26 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Hennepin County Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah Lidahl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.