3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Adcock?

Dr. Adcock is a true healer

Dr Deborah Adcock has helped and guided me and my family for fifteen years in overcoming life long health problems that were rooted in diet which in turn caused systemic inflamation. She has consistently given us the right information to partner with her in our healing process. She empowers the patient to understand how the body functions and what to do to improve health, stamina and quality of life. She is the single most brilliant,well educated and knowledgable doctor I have ever encountered. She is constantly researching to further integrate her vast knowledge for the benefit of her patients. I have recommended Dr. Adcock to all of my friends and family members, because she sincerely cares and will find the solution to problems that other doctors leave unresolved. She is a true resource for those who want to enjoy their life, and are willling to change and educate themselves adequately to make the health oriented changes in diet and lifestyle she recommends.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Deborah Adcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.

Dr. Deborah Adcock Is this you?