- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah L Arnold MD
Dr. Deborah L Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah L Arnold has 3 locations
5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 611
Portland, OR 97213
4805 NE Glisan St
Portland, OR 97213
10538 SE Washington St
Portland, OR 97216
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah L Arnold has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Deborah L Arnold has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Deborah L Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Arnold - Posted on December 7th, 2015
Excellent, thoughtful care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Arnold - Posted on March 29th, 2014
Dr. Arnold took extra time and care in evaluating a knee xray and later a mammogram. I called the office and asked for an explanation on the imaging and Dr. Arnold came on the line and explained it herself. She offered to show me the images, but I was happy with the explanation on the phone. I truly appreciated her time and expertise.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Deborah L Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah L Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.