Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah L Baldemor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
She was rude, told me I couldn't feel a way I felt, did no tests. It took me one more Dr after her to find out I had a fusiform brain aneurysm. Since then I have had brain surgery. Due to another great dr He did appropriate tests, within a month He diagnosed why I was having these horrible headaches. I have never met a Doctor that treated me so horrible.
Dr. Baldemor is leaving Cigna. She has been my family practice doctor for many years. Her diagnostic skills are impressive. One of my specialist connections preceeded Dr. Baldemor and two she recommended. Her diagnosis, relations and accuracy with all three was outstanding. I have had four family practice doctors in 79 years. Three of the four have been outstanding. Dr. Baldemor is one of the outstandng ones and I hate to lose her.
Dr. Baldemor has been my primary care physician for 10+ years and I feel lucky to have her as my Dr. She is always very caring and listens to everything I have to tell her. He diagnosis have always been very accurate. Follow-up care and referals to specialist when needed have all been very well though out and expediently handled.
Dr. Baldemor is the best Dr. I have ever had! As a man, I am more comfortable with her bedside manner and true caring than any male Dr. I have encountered!She advised me through hard times and got me into the hospital without any real waiting around when needed. For a family practice Dr., she's the BEST!
Dr. Baldemor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deborah L Baldemor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health, 8994 E Desert Cove Ave, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Deborah L Baldemor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.