Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Bartholomew has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Bartholomew delivered all 3 of my kids. Her style is, need to know basis. I found that very refreshing as I am a worrier. If things are fine, she is short and to the point. Never unkind, but also she's not gonna do cartwheels for you. Her calmness during my csections was very reassuring, and she advised me on excellent birth control. I trust her 100 percent.
Dr, Bartholomew is very calm (you could call her "cold") and experienced. The conversations (2015) with her were always short and assertive. In the first and second semesters, my husband and I kinda thought we got a wrong doctor. We even tried to switch doctor. In the third semester, we started to become accustomed to her way of handling things, and love her knowledge and experience. Especially in the delivery room I could tell she is so professionally sophisticated. I felt so guilty that we had doubt on her. In the last check we brought a gift card with us. She accepted it as entitled and did say "thank you." That's it. This is so Dr Bartholomew!!! Reading some surveys of hers, I feel I owe her a fair review. So I wrote.
I sought treatment for vaginal entrance pain and asked her to test me. She did and said I did not have vulvodynia. I asked if I needed PT for my pelvic floor, she answered with "why would you think that?". I saw her 2-3 times, she suggested using Head & Shoulders on my sebaceous labial cysts (which were not the true issues. I later found a wonderful urogynocologist in Akron (very much worth the 4 hr drive roundtrip) and discovered that I DO have vulvodynia and I DO need PT for my pelvic floor. Dr. Bartholomew greatly prolonged my getting adequate treatment and an accurate diagnosis. She should be removed from the NVA list. She is also not looked upon very highly from my regular gynocologist nor my urogynocologist.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
35 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
David Grant Usaf Medical Center
Dr. Deborah A Bartholomew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsStoneridge Ob/Gyn, 4053 W Dublin Granville Rd, Dublin, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah A Bartholomew in this video.
Dr. Deborah A Bartholomew is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dublin, OH.