Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah W Bernstein
Dr. Deborah W Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Bernstein has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah W Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Deborah W Bernstein has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bernstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1999
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Deborah W Bernstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMedical Eye Associates Sc, 1111 Delafield St Ste 312, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah W Bernstein in this video.
Dr. Deborah W Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.