Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Bibb
Dr. Deborah Bibb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Fayetteville, AR and Fayetteville, AR (and 3 other locations). She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Bibb is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Bibb has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 6
I went in and there was about 3 people ahead of me and then about 6 came in behind me.. Well after waiting about 2 hours and them calling everyone ahead of me, then calling on the people that came in behind me I asked if I got misplaced and got a snub from the receptionist! Well they managed to call the 6 people that came in after me and I asked WTH??? And my reply was I was next in line.. Well no kidding I'm the only one left here! Receptionist cant manage to tell who got there first I dang sure don't want her handling my medical records!
Dr. Bibb told my wife she had a mutated version of chicken pocks and put her on a $100 perscription. She did not run a blood test to confirm this. My wife is a teacher so she could not go to work and a letter had to be sent to all of the students parents informing them that a teacher had chicken pocks. She also had to be interviewed by the County health dept. When the health dept. nurse sounded skeptical my wife went for a second opinion with a differant doctor. This doctor scoffed at the diagnosis and told her several reasons why she did not have chicken pocks, she had......bug bites. This is not my first bad experiance with Dr. Bibb but it is definately my last. She is a quack!
Dr. Bibb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
40 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Deborah Bibb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah Bibb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.