Dr. Deborah A Blades Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Blades?

Superior in Knowledge

Dr.Blades isn't like other doctors trying to make money by doing unnecessary operations she actually does troubleshooting by studying your MRI's, CT scans & X-rays to ensure that she's going in the right direction before any procedure. Dr.Blades bedside manner is comforting she will make sure that you understand every and all details.

Surgery in thoracic spine

Dr. Blades did my back surgery in May 2017 for a benign neoplasm of the spinal meninges. (tumor in the thoracic spine) Her professionalism, expertise and knowledge are above and beyond expectations not to mention her genuine caring for me as a patient. My recovery has been great.

Best Neurosurgeon

I trusted this Dr. with my life. Dr. Blades has the knowledge and professionalism that one would and should expect when seeking a surgeon, but Dr. Blades practice goes further with excellent communications skills to the patient and family and a stellar bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Blades to quite a few friends and they have not been disappointed in their care and in their surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Blades.

Best Choice!

I got lumbar injections for 10 yrs, had physical therapy and chiropractic care. The leg pain became to much and the injections weren't lasting. Her assistant Tracey always returns calls same day and is never annoyed. So happy with Dr. Blades!! She is the surgeon that other Dr.'s use. Conservative surgeon!! Not a slice and dice type of doctor at all!! Kind, gentle, informative, patient, direct and thorough. The best!!

Excellent

I had my operation (lumbar fusion) on 14th January, 2 weeks after meeting Dr Blades in Barbados. The operation is very successful, I am pain free. Dr. Blades organized everything in Cleveland for my trip there including drivers to accommodate my wife and myself. I would highly recommend her to any one who has a back or neck problem.

Great staff. Great doctor. You're not a number you're a person in their office. Long wait time. 2 1/2 hours from walk in time to walk out time.

Bedside to surgical approach, Dr Blades is brilliant and the best out there

You will wait to see her, pre-visit and during, however, you quickly will see why. She takes the time and doesn't rush a thing. She is as genuine as they get and truly a brilliant NS, MD. I have worked in medicine for 15 years and she has performed two operations on me, one major and one minor, there is no equivalent to her. She is a true life-saver and miracle worker. God has granted her the best hands in the business. All Dr.s at the Collis Group are great, but Dr. Blades is hands down the best and most aggressive at getting you right back to work and to life. She changed my life, if you are considering surgery, rest assured that she will change the way you look at it and the way you live, no more pain.

Awesome Doctor

She is super caring and spends as much time as necessary with patients. She won't leave the room until all your questions have been answered and goes out of the way to ask if you have any questions. This leads to my only complaint. The wait time is long but well worth it to have a doctor that cares. Great communicator and compassionate.

Awesome

Dr. Blades worked on my 76 yr old mothers back. My mom had been apprehensive about someone going into her back. Another doctor had been recommended to her and she did not feel comfortable with that person. She saw a commercial with the group that Dr. Blades is affiliated with and she went to see her and the rest is history. Mom mothers back is well and I recently looked at her back and could not hardly tell that she had surgery. Dr. Blades was wonderful after my moms surgery by informing my sister and I about my mothers post-op needs and how everything went. I will and have recommended Dr. Blades to others that have back problems.

Dr. Blades has to be one of the best Doctors I have seen. She is on top of her game in all areas. I trust her opinon and her skills are out of sight.

39 year old mother of triples!

Dr. Blades is an exceptional surgeon and a warm and compassionate women. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Deborah A Blades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.