The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Blanchard
Dr. Deborah Blanchard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Gresham, OR. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Blanchard is affiliated with Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Blanchard has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Blanchard reviewed my abnormal mammogram and ultrasound for a suspicious breast mass. I felt that she did a great job of reassuring me that it was begnign after ordering more films. She explained what she saw, and why she felt that it was begnign, and wants to do a 6 month follow up. She was calm, competent, thourough, and caring, which is just what you need in this sort of situation.
Dr. Blanchard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Deborah Blanchard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah Blanchard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.