Dr. Deborah C Bohn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Deborah C Bohn?

Bohns is an Unethical "Doctor"--Make No Bones about It

She is a critical, unprofessional person who mistrusts patients, assuming they are exaggerating their symptoms. She showed zero compassion and put a false, damaging report in my file after meeting with me once for about 3 minutes. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

This doctor has a horrible bedside manner, tunnel vision while making a diagnosis and an ego that makes it impossible for her to really listen to her patients. Avoid her and Tria

Dr Bohn is Awesome

Dr Bohn has a wonderful bedside manner, super caring, patient, kind, and really knows her stuff. Love Her !!

Dr. Bohn is amazing!

She fixed me up good! I can move again!

Our experience with Dr. Bohn was fantastic. She was excellent with our 5-year old daughter during pre-surgery, post-surgery and in all follow-up appointments. She made us feel like we were her most important patient. I'm used to healthcare that tries NOT to have you return unless necessary. This was different - we were cared for until we were 100% comfortable with the healed arm.

Dr. Deborah C Bohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.