Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Booth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Wow, the other review about having a hard time to get in is so accurate!!! She is great, but if you can't get in for critical issues (within a week or two) it doesn't matter how good she is! I regretfully have to find a new doctor for the same reason:-( Woke up with a bloody eye and they wont see me for 3 weeks, I could be blind by then! Now, switching doctors is also costly because of first-time patient charges... With Booth it is the bait-&-switch tactic, she gets you in and then you are passed on to the PA.
SERIOUSLY? I can"t believe that Dr. Booth is accepting new patients??! I have been a patient for ovr 15 years...I tried to make an appt. and I can't get in until JULY!! WOW!! so I get referred to one of her P.A.'s ahhh....no thanks..that"s why I stay with the same Dr. for 15 years soooo..I dont have to revisit my whole life with a new Dr. My visit has to do with depression...so I will find A new Dr. amazing the treatment you get for being a faithful patient..for all these years....thanks Milford Health Care Clinic!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Booth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Harper University Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Deborah Booth accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilford Family Practice, 1265 N Milford Rd, Milford, MI
Dr. Deborah Booth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MI.