Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah K Boushea has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Deborah K Boushea has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Deborah K Boushea is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had foot/ankle problem. She never took an xray; told me it was plantar facitis. She sent me to PT. They told me to KEEP TRYING IT even though it hurt very badly. I dumped her and saw Dr. Leach, a real ankle expert at UW Hosp. He took an MRI and found out I had NO sub-taeler joint in my ankle; it had deteriorated due to arthritis since I was a youngster. I still have the problem but now seeing a WONDERFUL Rhuematologist at UW Clinics West: Dr. Christine Bartels. Never settle and move on. Oh, there was also a Dr. Kittleson, foot dr. that told me I WASN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH and made me cry. I called him Doogie Hauser. Be strong and go to a real doctor. And spread the word so others don't get these misfits.
34 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1984
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Deborah K Boushea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUw Health Internal Medicine, 20 S Park St Ste 504, Madison, WI
Dr. Deborah K Boushea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.