Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah R Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah R Bowers has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Deborah R Bowers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Bowers is and has been the best doctor I have come across this far. She was my Resident/delivery doctor Sinai Hospital. She delivered my twins 20yrs ago and without her I'm not sure how I would have done it. She was very encouraging and always brighten my day with every visit. I've been looking for her for 20yrs just to say you have been a blessing to my children and me. Thank you from the bottom of our heart continue to be blessed. Natasha Butler
This doctor is a extremely unpleasant to put it nicely. Don't be fooled by her strange smiley face. She is extremely rude and I did not feel safe or cared for under her watch during my simple pap smear visit. She was extremely condescending while I shared by personal worries with her and as a young person who soon has an expiring insurance, she berated me for not having my own insurance coverage. I don't think she is cut out for working with women and children. She is a "my way or the highway" kind of doctor and I don't think that is wise or safe in the medical profession. I would strongly recommend waiting extra time for another doctor in your hospital to avoid this woman.
Awful Doc, very cold, dismissive and acts like you should be caught up on everything before she even telling you, 1st OB visit and she never explained what she was doing, she asked why a test wasn't done and that we should of gotten it when we came before(which we didnt), totally confused and explained there was no test given. She seemed to keep pushing on saying well you need to get this done, every word that came out of our mouths she would answer with a smart remark and cold answer or comment... I would not recommend this doc, she also has several horrible reviews on Ratemds.com..
Dr. Bowers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Deborah R Bowers accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReston Hospital Center, 1850 Town Center Pkwy, Reston, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah R Bowers in this video.
Dr. Deborah R Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.