Dr. Deborah Bursey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Bursey?

Your gonna die

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease by Dr. Bursey and told I would probably only live 6 months. She said I was the worst case of Grave's Disease she and 10 other doctors in the office had ever seen. She seemed really excited about it. She wanted to do surgery and cut out my thyroid and said if I did it would increase my chances of living longer. I refused the operation and she said that was the only option and that if I refused she would not see me anymore...so she RUDELY dismissed me as her patient. I found another Endocrinoligist who prescribed me Methimizole immediately and said surgery was a horrible idea for me since I was only 18 years old. That was 12 years ago and I have been in remission for 6 years now. Dr. Bursey is an idiot and almost ruined my life.

Doris

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I think Dr. Bursey is an excellent doctor and cares for her patients to the point of going above and beyond for them when she didn't have to.Truley cares about treating your illness and getting your illness under control. Very on point and knows her stuff!!! GO DR. BURSEY!! THANKYOU!

Empathetic & Scientific Perfectionist Endocrinologist!

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Best doctor ever!!!Dr. Bursey has an empathetic manner and can self relate to her patients. You can tell she cares about a patient's positive results and that they receive the best treatment to allow extreme health improvement for the most terrible diseases. However, she also can give "tough love" if you don't follow treatment guidelines. After all, it's often life and death at stake. She is scientific with her approach to treatment with what appears to be a perfect understanding of blood chemistry, hormones, diet, and all that regulates the human body... allowing her to diagnose and treat her patients with incredible accuracy...she's a life saver!And, I feel that those who complain about such a caring and accurate physician are in denial of their disease...I highly recommend Dr. Bursey and would intrust her with those I hold dear.Thank you for your care, Dr. Bursey!

Dr. Deborah Bursey Rating

Posted on July 28th, 2010

I have been under Dr. Bursey's care for approximately 2 years. She has gotten my Type 2 Diabetes under control and also regulated my thyroid. My hair is growing back in thanks to her! She has thoroughly explained my problems and the treatments. She is direct and to the point and knows her job. I am very happy with her and her nurses. Thank you all.

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Bursey spends ample time with patients, but only to talk about herself (now I know why it took so long to get an appointment). She did not listen to me and my symptoms or treat me like a patient. The history I filled out was very thorough, but she didn't read it. If you're interested in how much she weighed in high school or how she makes her salad dressing, then she is the doctor for you. It is very disappointing and frustrating when money and time is wasted on this kind of doctor - one that earns a lot of money, doesn't listen, but earns her money. Next.....

Posted on February 24th, 2010

awful assistant (Thea, very rude)uses assistant to communicate -- very poorlyDr. B is impressed with her own importanceDr. B talks too much about her familyDr. B majors on the worst case scenario, and doesn't focus on your situation

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Friendly, Concerned and professional. Took ample time with explanation of diagnosis. Good explanation of plan to correct problems. Excellent follow up care. A credit to her profession. Thank you, Dr. Bursey

Posted on June 21st, 2015