Dr. Deborah Carlone Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Carlone?

Never see this doctor.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr. Carlone was very forgetful (lost all of her notes from my first appointment and called me days later to ask what I had told her at my appointment) and frequently didn't follow through the actions she needed to take after the appointments. After complaining, she accused me of stealing my chart at my last appointment to "sneak" in to my appointment. When I told her she could just do her job and not scold me she screamed like a crazy person and the nurse supervisor had to come into the room. What a nut.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

It was one of the most uncomfortable upseting Dr. Appointments I have ever had. I had an appt at 12:30 arrive 30 minutes early as instructed. I was not seen until 4:00pm. My visit with Dr. Carlone was so uncomfotable. I felt like a number as I heard the employees calling out #2,#6,#12 etc. The doctor in my opinion has no bedside manners. She never set back in her chair to talk to "Me" she didn't even make eye contact with me as she asked me general questions, while viewing the computer typing and speaking to her employees or co-workers about indigestion that she was feeling from her lunch! This appt.was made at least a month in advance. It was obvious to me that she had not even reviewed my chart. I would think if you had a New Patient that would be one at least a minor priority before the visit to view at least some of my history. She knew nothing about me! I was totally irritated and very anxious I wanted to get up and just run out of there. This was my first and last visit to Dr. Carlone. I knew almost immediately after I met her, irregardless of the long wait, I had made the wrong choice. I will not recommend her. She may be a good doctor "I don't know" but she certainly has no interpersonal skills. I was totally frustrated and in tears when I left. I am not crazy, I am not a number, I am a person!

Posted on July 18th, 2013

did not help at all . I saw her twice and kept saying that she could not do anything about my condition. I waited for her referall to a specialist for 3 months just to find out it was denied. Not helpfull pick other doctor if want to be treated by a kind doctor. because she is rude. !

Posted on August 7th, 2017