- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah S Carter has 2 locations
Dr. Deborah S Carter has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deborah S Carter has the following 11 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2019)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Deborah S Carter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Deborah S Carter
Dr. Carter graduated from the Unc in 2001. Dr. Carter works in Wilmington, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital.