Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Caserta-Brunson?

Awful

I know this doctor and she is,awfu,verbally abusive to staff. She should have her license revoked.

I have been seeing her for 5 years and realized recently she is really not that great well i sort of knew but didn't see it. she can be nice but she did not specialize in what i need. I have an eating disorder and she pretty much brushed it off when i said what behaviors i had been using. my therapist would have to ask me to ask for blood work and ekg's and things like that. she never really listened to me or took me seriously i saw her once a month for follow ups and i love Whitney but Dr. Brunson did not meet my needs. i just recently saw a new doctor granted she specializes in eating disorders but she was so nice and so caring already and she just met me once and did the things i expect for eating disorders. She listened to all my symptoms and really heard me so it was a better experience. I don't hate Dr. Brunson she just did not meet my needs as a patient ever and never heard me even when i was having a major family crisis.

She's a good doctor

I started seeing her after another doctor left to be with her children. She works hard and is busy but she really tries to you her best. Sometimes she is a little fast and I forget what I was going to say but she makes up for it because she is not pretentious, she is down to earth, not snobby, smart and a warm person.

Don't Bother

Staff and Dr have attitudes and not helpful at all!!!Don't go here!!!

I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. She is very unprofessional and does not like to call her patients back. YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

She been my physician for almost 10 years and she always treats me Well.

AMAZING STAFF AMAZING DOCTOR

this office has the best staff I have ever come by ! The doctor is always available day and night no matter what this office goes above and behind for my family and myself. Love Dr. B !!!!!

she is a wonderful, caring doctor

Pathetic..

I want to know who this old hag is sucking to stay in business! That's all I have to say. Karma pig, Karma!!

This is the worse doctor and staff. Very rude and you feel like you are in express line at the market. I would rather go to a clinic next time. The office staff is rude and Dr. Brunson is rude and very short with you. I am not a person that is looking for any pain pills. I will not go back to this doctor and I will not refer anyone to her

Let me tell you about Dr. B

Dr. Brunson is one of the most established and experienced doctors in Milford. She's fantastic. I've been seeing her for 10+ years and many family and friends see her as well - never has once have they complained about her. In fact, other physicians I've spoken with recommend her as their personal physician. I'll never forget one time my wife saw her for a severe cold - that night she called my house asking how she was and gave us her cell phone number. You don't find that anymore. Just because you read something on WebMD, doesn't mean your self diagnosis is correct. Just because you don't get the Ritz-Carlton when you walk in, doesn't mean it is not a nice office. Just because someone didn't treat you like you were the only person in the world, doesn't mean they hate you or don't care about you. Just because you have a little pain doesn't mean you should ask for Percocet or Oxy. I was 40lbs overweight, she looked at me and said "you're overweight, your blood pressure is through the roof, we need to fix this." She told me the truth and probably saved my life. She happens to be one of the few primary care docs in CT that still sees state aid patients without a second thought - most refuse because of reimbursement. She's a great lady and has tremendous expertise.

WACKO

This WACKO should be in jail or a mental facility. My only regret is not calling the police. I think her and her staff are in rehab or should be. Her assistant previously worked fr an OB/GYN whom I went to. He and his staff are equally if not more disturbing than this one. Coincidence or not? Bad staff have a history for working with BAD doctors. They cover for them. I did report him to the police and State Medical Board. Along with a civil lawsuit. I recommend these patients to do the same. Ended up in the ER with a UTI neither one of them diagnosed.