Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Charfoos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Smart, professional, no-nonsense and straight to the point. Dr. Charfoos is professional and knows what she's doing. I'm a first time mom, and she took care of me throughout all my pre-natal visits and eventually delivered my baby. She was PERFECT. I've even chosen my pediatrician through one of her recommendations. Some people think she's cold or rushes - but it's not true. She will not go on and on about your condition or where you're at etc... If everything looks good then you're all set - but at the same time if you ask her questions, she will answer each one of them - and I NEVER felt rushed.If you're looking to be coddled - maybe she's not the right choice for you. I'm highly satisfied with her and her Clawson staff, and couldn't ask for more.
Overall I like Dr. Charfoos. She is not trying to be Mrs. Nice. Instead she is straight to the point and very honest. I appreciate this given all the medical issues I have been through with her. She answers every question, and though she does sometimes appear to be in a hurry, I don't allow that to bother me one bit and I ask every question I need to ask and she answers them all without a problem. The bottom line is they know what they are doing, but if you need someone to be kind and gentle go somewhere else. If you want someone bright, quick, and straight to the point, like I do, then go here. Charfoos also comes highly recommended from other doctors in her field. As far as the staff - they are all great gals!
Very warm and professional. Put me at ease and helped me understand my concerns. Unfortunately, there is never enough time but I feel like I could call back if anything was forgotten.
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Deborah A Charfoos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah A Charfoos in this video.
Dr. Deborah A Charfoos is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.