Dr. Deborah Charfoos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Charfoos?

Dr.Charfoos is very professional,asks direct questions,and listens to what the patient tells her..we may not always like what we hear or don't follow the exact directions as well,but i have always found that the Doctor or Nurse on staff will call back in ample time to explain it once again..

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Narrow Minded doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2012

This doctor likes to fit patients into a neat little category and if your symptoms fall out of her category, she gets rude and hostile and still will not help you.

Two thumbs up!

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Smart, professional, no-nonsense and straight to the point. Dr. Charfoos is professional and knows what she's doing. I'm a first time mom, and she took care of me throughout all my pre-natal visits and eventually delivered my baby. She was PERFECT. I've even chosen my pediatrician through one of her recommendations. Some people think she's cold or rushes - but it's not true. She will not go on and on about your condition or where you're at etc... If everything looks good then you're all set - but at the same time if you ask her questions, she will answer each one of them - and I NEVER felt rushed.If you're looking to be coddled - maybe she's not the right choice for you. I'm highly satisfied with her and her Clawson staff, and couldn't ask for more.

I Like Dr. Charfoos and the Staff

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Overall I like Dr. Charfoos. She is not trying to be Mrs. Nice. Instead she is straight to the point and very honest. I appreciate this given all the medical issues I have been through with her. She answers every question, and though she does sometimes appear to be in a hurry, I don't allow that to bother me one bit and I ask every question I need to ask and she answers them all without a problem. The bottom line is they know what they are doing, but if you need someone to be kind and gentle go somewhere else. If you want someone bright, quick, and straight to the point, like I do, then go here. Charfoos also comes highly recommended from other doctors in her field. As far as the staff - they are all great gals!

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Very warm and professional. Put me at ease and helped me understand my concerns. Unfortunately, there is never enough time but I feel like I could call back if anything was forgotten.

Unacceptable Bedside Manner

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I understand that doctors and nurses/staff talk outside of patient's rooms, but if talking about the patient on the other side of the door a little discretion would be appreciated. Not "how did this girl have a miscarriage" before coming into my room. It was a horrible experience having to go in for that reason to begin with, but the bedside manner, spending enough time with me and time for follow up or questions was non-existent. Horrible experience. I know doctors are busy and it's all about how many patients you can squeeze in, but we are human still. We do wait sometimes 3 weeks to get in, typically wait a half hour in their waiting rooms and they can't even give you five minutes or an ounce of respect or decency. Just really disappointed.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

After 5 yrs. and 3 "failed" proceedures I was given the name of another Doctor that corrected my condition within a month. I forgive you but felt obligated to suggest that if you are not comfortable with a condition; you should make a refferal to better qualified Doctor.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on March 12th, 2010

VERY EFFICIENT AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Not Recommended

Posted on June 15th, 2009

NOT Recommended! All the comments about her rushing through the appointments is true. I never have enough time to ask questions or even bring up all the issues/questions I have for the appointment before she is out the door. The worst was my last appointment when I had tests done and she opened my exam room and gave me the results while still in the hall way. She turned around and left. I didn't even get privacy with my test results as everyone in the hall could hear and I had to chase her down the hallway to ask questions in front of everyone. The nurses/staff look at me weird when I want to ask questions. The only nice person in the office that even took a minute and smiled at me was the lady who checked me out and took my co-pay.

Posted on October 5th, 2017