Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Y Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah Y Clark has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Deborah Y Clark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Clark was straight forward and generally good in answering questions to my satisfaction. However, she was quick to suggest inducing labor (she first mentioned scheduling it when I was still 3 days shy of my due date). If I had let her, she would have induced me at just 5 days late because that was her on call date. She noted that it *might* not work with the first attempt because I was currently at zero dilation and barely effaced, in which case they would try again. Wanting a natural labor, that sounded absolutely awful but she wasn't too supportive of my desire for natural birth. It was like she thought I was being naive. She did compromise and required an extra post term u/s since I wanted to wait. Ultimately my baby came on his own and was born healthy - and naturally!
30 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Deborah Y Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeton Medical Group Inc, 1001 Pine Heights Ave Ste 100, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Deborah Y Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.