Dr. Deborah L Cloney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Cloney?

I was a patent of doctor Cloney's from the time of my diagnosis, age 9, until it was time to find and adult gastro doctor,age 19, and I could not of been happier with her office, staff, and care. As I begin the search for a new doctor I am sad to leave the office and hope to find someone with as much care as her office offers. They were willing to try different treatment options with me and ultimately kept me on a very stable path.

I just wanted to take the time to let you know how much I appreciate all you and your staff do for me. I have been well controlled ever since I started to come se you as my doctor, THANK YOU