Dr. Deborah Copeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Copeland?

The best of the best

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr. Copeland is is kind, caring andtreat her patients like they are family. She takes the time to answer any questios or concerns that you have. She is very knowledgeable and will go way beyond her way to make sure your needs are met. She is truely a woderful doctor that I hope to have for many years.

No better doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Copeland cares about her patients, always seems to be current on medical issues and prescription information, and listens. I'm always worked in if I need to be and scheduled appointments are always on time.

The best in Bessemer

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Good job!

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I have always had a good experience at Dr. Copeland's office. Sherry, Cindy and the whole staff are always courteous and helpful. To me, being a good doctor or being a good patient is all about building a relationship with that person. It comes over a period of time, knowing and understanding each person only happens with being familiar with each other. A "good" patient is one that is comfortable with the doctor and gives them good information. A "good" doctor is one willing to discuss conditions or aspects of that persons life that may contribute to overall health and use it to help reach a conclusion. Its not a perfect world and people make mistakes, as a patient my job is to accurately detail my condition and even offer opinions that might help. Dr. Copeland has always listened to me and valued my opinion. No one knows my body better than me.

close minded

Posted on December 20th, 2010

this doctor does not listen to her patients or care about what they say. she has been known to accuse a patient of being on illegal street drugs because their speech was slihtly slurred never mind the fact that to of the prescriptin drugs given to the patient had the side effect of slured speech

diagnosing

Posted on September 10th, 2010

This doctor would not listen to my comlpaints which I almost died because I was very anemic my blood level was 3.8 which caused me to have a heart attack. I spent over two weeks in the hospital becuase she didn't listen to me when I was saying something was wrong. Now after 6-7 years she has sent me a bill saying I owe her money which she never sent the bill out for.

Posted on October 16th, 2017