Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Copus has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Deborah A Copus has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Deborah A Copus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deborah A Copus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Consider not being condescending to your patients. Also understand that losing a patient's blood sample for a very important lab test creates more damage than you know especially when the results may be life-changing! At the very least an apology would've sufficed but that didn't happen either. Very disappointing. You should be ashamed by the way you treated a human being who put their trust in you and expected you to do your job with integrity and professionalism.
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Copus. She is professional, caring, ethical and has always taken the time to discuss my healthcare needs with me. I have never felt rushed at an appointment and have never had more than a few minutes to wait once I arrive at the office. Dr. Copus' office staff is also professional and very helpful.
16 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2002
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Deborah A Copus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah A Copus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.