Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah L Cuadra MD
Dr. Deborah L Cuadra has 2 locations
Dr. Deborah L Cuadra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Deborah L Cuadra has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Cuadra - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Cuadra - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Cuadra - Posted on March 21st, 2013
I lucked out with Dr. Cuadra. I hadn't done much research and had really only looked for a doctor close to where I lived. Dr. Cuadra has a fantastic bedside manner and is open to spending a few minutes to discuss options and answer questions. I've since moved an hour away from where she practices and cannot find anyone out here like her, or even close. I'm seriously considering just driving the hour to go to a doctor I trust however when you're pregnant and going into delivery, you want the closest doctor, not the furthest. :(
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Cuadra - Posted on April 17th, 2012
I am a returning client to Dr. Cuadra for my 2nd child. Thru my first and this pregnancy she has been amazing. Always caring, always willing to answer any questions I have. The staff is wonderful and caring. I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone pregnant or just wanting a caring doctor!
Love Dr Cuadra !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Cuadra - Posted on August 8th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deborah L Cuadra Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Deborah L Cuadra
Dr. Cuadra graduated medical school here at the University of South Florida College of Medicine, and completed her residency training at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Cuadra has been providing sound womens healthcare for 16 years. Her years of experience within the medical field allows her to provide top of the line service to each and everyone of her patients.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah L Cuadra, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Seminole, FL, in this video.
Dr. Deborah L Cuadra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.