Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent doctor and nurses!!

1st time there, very caring, seemed to listen, understood problems

Perfect OB-GYN!

I lucked out with Dr. Cuadra. I hadn't done much research and had really only looked for a doctor close to where I lived. Dr. Cuadra has a fantastic bedside manner and is open to spending a few minutes to discuss options and answer questions. I've since moved an hour away from where she practices and cannot find anyone out here like her, or even close. I'm seriously considering just driving the hour to go to a doctor I trust however when you're pregnant and going into delivery, you want the closest doctor, not the furthest. :(

Wonderful!

I am a returning client to Dr. Cuadra for my 2nd child. Thru my first and this pregnancy she has been amazing. Always caring, always willing to answer any questions I have. The staff is wonderful and caring. I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone pregnant or just wanting a caring doctor!

Love Dr Cuadra !!!

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and Dr Cuadra was my Dr. She is amazing, kind, caring, and makes you feel totally comfortable.

Love her

Been going to Dr Cuadra for years, wouldn't think of going anywhere else! She makes an uncomfortable appointment the most comfortable as possible. She remembers her patients & is very personable. Highly recommended.

Dr. Deborah L Cuadra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.