Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah J Davis
Dr. Deborah J Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center and Providence Hospital Northeast. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah J Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah J Davis has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Deborah J Davis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deborah J Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEau Claire Cooperative Health Centers Inc, 1228 Harden St, Columbia, SC
Dr. Deborah J Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.