Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah T Dennis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 19
After waiting for more than an hour in the waiting room and no apologies, she didn't seem interested in what I was going through and insisted on tests that I clearly didn't need. After two days I had to call the office twice to get a result on the tests for which I was waiting for while my condition getting worse by the day and was told by a nurse that complete results are not in and still she went on to give me a prescription with a half baked explanation about my real problem. No one ever called me with results. After week and half I got a negative report in mail for something that I had mentioned to the doctor I do not need but she still insisted on doing. And a few weeks later I got a huge bill of over $300.00 from the office because apparently my insurance does not cover the test "she insisted on" . I'm looking for a new doctor.
First impressions of Dr. Dennis were good. She came across as knowledgeable & caring, but that did not last. After seeing her for chronic headaches, back pain and insomnia, I was sent for rounds of testing, specialists and medications. Most of my follow up visits were with other doctors in the group since waiting 3 or more weeks for an appointment with Dr. Dennis is not an option when you are in pain and/or having a reaction to the prescribed medication. Once the test results came back fine, I was told there was nothing more that could be done for me since I didnt want to continue to deal with the side effects of the medications. I would just have to deal with the pain. She was very dismissive and not interested in even discussing treatment options I had found through my own research. That was my last visit.
I have been a patient of Dr. dennis for some time now. I am an asthmatic and without her finding the proper inhaler for me I would still be having major issues. I have been an asthmatic since I was 11 months old. I am now 46 and not once have I been able to not carry a rescue inhaler until finding the right Dr.. She is professional, caring, understanding and takes time with me at every appointment. I would highly reccomend Dr. Dennis to family and friends!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dennis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Deborah T Dennis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSj Family Medical Center, 460 Amherst St, Nashua, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah T Dennis in this video.
Dr. Deborah T Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.