Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Donlon MD
Dr. Deborah Donlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Donlon is affiliated with All Children's Hospital, Halifax Medical Center and Community Hospital Of New Port Richey. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Donlon has 4 locations
1 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Dr. Deborah Donlon has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Deborah Donlon has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Deborah Donlon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Donlon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
All Children's Hospital
Halifax Medical Center
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Saint Anthony's Hospital
Largo Medical Center
Morton Plant Hospital
Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Mease Countryside Hospital
St. Petersburg General Hospital
Bayfront Medical Center
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
32 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Deborah Donlon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deborah Donlon's office for more information.
201 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach, FL : (386) 254-4165
1 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL 32206
653 1 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL : (904) 244-3508
3231 McMullen Booth Rd Safety Harbor, FL : (727) 725-6111
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah Donlon, MD - Pediatrics in Daytona Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Deborah Donlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.