Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Deborah Duello
Dr. Deborah Duello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massena, NY, with other offices in Dansville, NY and Syracuse, NY . She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duello is affiliated with Massena Memorial Hospital, Crouse Hospital and Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Duello has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Deborah Duello has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Deborah Duello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Duello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massena Memorial Hospital
Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
33 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah Duello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massena, NY.