Dr. Deborah Duncan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Duncan?

Poor Care

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Granted, we arrived at her "Late Hours Clinic" shortly before closing time at 8:30 on a Friday before Labor Day weekend, but this doctor really rushed us in and out. We took our 4 year old in for a severe rash all over her body and a toenail that she had happened to rip off earlier that day. The doctor wouldn't even take the band aid off to look at the affected toe, and kept repeating that "in all of my 35 years, I've never seen anything quite like this" regarding the rash. She prescribed a cream that we were unable to get at any of the local pharmacies that evening, so the rash went un-treated until the following morning when we took her to a dermatologist. The dermatologist informed us that the prescription that Dr. Duncan wrote would have done nothing for our daughters condition, so I'm glad we never paid to fill it. There was no follow-up what-so-ever on the doctors end which, all things considered, is probably a good thing.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Love my doctor! She's very professional and caring. Excellent at preventative care and diagnosis of ailments. I drive 40 minutes (one way), to see her because she is the absolute best. I highly recommend. It may be difficult to get an appointment on short notice unless it's critical because she has a very busy practice.

Great Place

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I love this place! I have been looking for a regular doctor for a long time. I am so happy that I found this place. They were fast, thorough and polite.

Plain old mean person

Posted on October 4th, 2010

I would never put my life in this doctors hands again. She is heartless and cruel. Doesn't care about the patient at all. Steer clear of the whole practice.