Dr. Deborah Duprey-Murphy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Duprey-Murphy?

Posted on October 21st, 2017

She is an Excellent doctor who listens to you and makes you part of the process. Extremely thorough. Even though sometimes the wait is very long I wouldn't trust my lady parts to anyone else

Great doctor - poor servie

Posted on January 10th, 2017

I love Dr. Duprey - she never rushes me and explains things very thoroughly. I've had a couple of scares and she was always very reassuring. Her staff is also compassionate. However, the wait time in the office can be ridiculous. I have sometimes waited an hour to be called back and then waited another 20 minutes in the examination room. It is also difficult to get an appointment because she is very booked. If it wasn't for the long wait, I would've given her 5 stars. I kept going to her even with the waiting because she is that good of a person and medical professional.

Exceptional

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Having been a patient for many years I am always impressed with the staff and their pleasantness. I have been rightly diagnosed by Dr. Murphy twice, which could have resulted in my death. She has been a blessing in my life. She shows much concern for her patients.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Very upsetting. After an appointment that ended with the doctor leaving the room to see another patient before she had finished with me, I called multiple times over two weeks asking her to call me to discuss my medical issues, and was given the run-around. I havent heard anything in MONTHS. Poor explanation of reasons for sending me for numerous back-to-back blood draws and other tests, some which were costly. I had to suggest my own medication after the doctor diagnosed me but did not talk to me about treatment. She relied on my other doctors for their opinions. I had to regularly remind her to refill my meds, and once they were sent to the pharmacy late, once not sent at all, which my primary had to cover.

Posted on October 16th, 2017