Dr. Deborah Miller Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Miller?

Awful

Posted on May 12th, 2017

For the second consecutive time, each time I scheduled an appointment to meet with Dr. Miller she sends a medical student. I find that disrespectful, appalling, and a complete disregard for me as a patient. I have specifically stated, at the onset of my appointment, that I wanted to see Dr. Miller. But when I arrived at the office, she again send a medical student to me. I have great respect for medical students, but I also have the right to decide who I want to see. Maybe, Dr. Miller have some imbedded preconceived notions why she doesn't want to see me. So, I abruptly ended my visit and left the office. God willing, I hope not to have any dealings with Dr. Miller and NorthShore Health System. It's been an awful experience for me.

Posted on May 25th, 2017