Dr. Deborah S Edge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah S Edge?

Excellent...highly Recommend

Excellent physician. I have never found a doctor who was more thorough and excellent follow-through. Unlike many doctors, at my request she took the initiative to coordinate with other doctors regarding a condition and helped me with making a decision regarding my care. I highly recommend her.

Where is Dr. Edge now??

I need the number to her new practice. Someone pls give me the number. I love this lady!!!

Sorry to see Dr. Edge retire...

I was a patient of Dr. Edge since the early 1980's when she opened a practice on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. She is an excellent doctor, wonderful manner in dealing with patients and highly competent. I am very saddened that she has retired. Her shoes will be very hard for someone to fill. I am at a loss as to whom I should go to next. But know that she fully deserves the "Compassionate Doctor Award" and more. I hope that she enjoys her retirement, for it is fully earned.

I have been a patient of Dr. Edge for over 15 years. She is very professional and a no-nonsense doctor. She followed up my tests/hospital visits/drs. she referred me. She really cares about her patients. I am truly at a disadvantage she left practice on Pennsylvania avenue. If she is still practicing I would love to find out and will call immediately to make an appointment with her. To me, she is the best! I have never had a dr. to call me while they are on vacation because my test results were all over the place. I just love me some Dr. Edge.

Dr. Deborah S. Edge

I was a patient of Dr. Edge for more than 12 years. I was sick when I found out earlier this year that she had left the practice on Pennsylvania Avenue S.E.Dr. Edge is very professional, thoroughand followed up with me after most officevisits and all lab work. If Dr. Edge is practicing medicine at another office will someone please post her new address and telephone number in the rating area of this web site.

medical asst phlebotomist

I worked with Dr.Edge, she is very thurall and a great dr to have as a patient. She knows her skill and I have learned alot from her. Integrity is very important and the she does have.

Dr. Deborah S Edge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.