Deborah Ekery Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Deborah Ekery?

Great Cardiologist

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Great in all aspects. Complete tests. Answers all questions. If she has a question will continue to search until she finds an answer. Is in no hurry to finish the office call until you are completely satisfied. I always feel comfortable in her office.

Great heart doc!

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr Ekery is the consummate professional. Also, she is a very caring person who takes her role in her patents health very seriously. She thoroughly explains medical issues and always follows up. One could not ask for a better doctor. Actually, you could and she provided it. After my first series of exams, she noticed a small growth on my kidney. It turned out to be a tumor. She called my primary care physician, advised of what she had seen. As a result, I had a procedure that destroyed the tumor, thus saving me from who knows what down the road. Pretty impressive!

Excellent care

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Ekery has been my cardiologist for many years. Her care has always been compassionate, knowledgeable, and timely. I would recommend her to anyone seeking an expert cardiologist with the knowledge to expertly care for them.

Very thankful to have Austin Heart in my corner!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I was very thankful to have Austin Heart in my corner when I needed them the most. Due to a recent health scare I found myself scrambling to locate a heart doctor in the Austin area, and because of the seriousness of the situation I needed a same-day appointment. I knew this would be a challenge and expected the worst. To my surprise, Austin Heart realized my concerns, and my appointment was scheduled a few hours after my call. I'm unsure of the hurdles that they went through to fit me in, but I am very appreciative. It was a pleasure reviewing my symptoms with Deborah Ekery, and now we're on the path to determine causes. I must also add that the entire staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, all of which reassured me that I was and still am in good hands.

Dr. Ekery

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Ekery is a caring consummate professional. She tries to get to the bottom of each problem and cure same. She only prescribes the necessary test and always follows up with a call or appointment to reveal the results. She is tops in my book.

The best

Posted on September 5th, 2016

As an octogenarian with a past marked by numerous ailments, surgeries and a chronic disease, I have been helped by many impressive physicians. Among them all, Dr. Ekery is a gem. She is remarkably bright and thoughtful, notably proficient in her field, and ever watchful of her patients. In addition to providing me with a decade of supremely successful care, she recently detected a miniscule change in my EKG that proved to be threatening and took action immediately. She also is a wonderful empathic and caring person. Someone recently described her to me as a perfect role model for the doctor-patient relationship, and I could not agree more. Those who are fortunate enough to see Dr. Ekery are in the safest and best of hands.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Eckery and the entire staff. I highly recommend both Dr. Eckery and the heart hospital.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Ekery is an exceptional doctor. She always takes the time to listen and to explain things clearly, and she is very knowledgeable. I had been seeing a cardiologist for several months and had had numerous tests, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. My primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Ekery for a second opinion, and she diagnosed the problem in my first visit. I have been doing very well under her treatment for several years now. The staff is very helpful and efficient, too.

Rev.

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Dr. Ekery is patient and takes time to listen to you. She is very sincere about her feelings for your health. My wife and son paid a visit to Dr. Ekery for an appointment and everyone seemed so glad to spend time with us. I would be glad to recommend their service to anyone.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

I walked into the office, was waited on immediately. Dr. Ekery's nurse was prompt, efficient, courteous. Dr. Ekery was right on time, very professional, listened to what I had to say, and answered my questions. I highly recommend her!

Mrs

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Very personable doctor who takes time to listen to me. I recommend her highly because she is a professional!

Blessed

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr Ekery is my second Dr. I have had at Austin Heart.The first one retired and he was a great Dr.I hated to see him go because he was special to me after my initial surgery but glad it was good for him also.Dr.Ekery has been wonderful in taking his place .I am sure all the Drs. at Austin Heart treat their patients like I have been treated and everyone has treated me with the very best care.It is a very special place and I am very thankful for all they do for me and all their patients.