Dr. Deborah R Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah R Erickson?

Doctor misread ct scan

Dr. Erickson really did not listen. She pretty much believes she knows everything. Kind of laughed when I wanted another ct scan done. Would not have been necessary if she had read my ct scan right two years prior. In the past I have had more knowledgeable urologist but they have retired. And as for the N.P in the office Gwen - I do not believe she even rates any stars.

PERFECT DOC

compassion and knowledge = this doctor

interstitial cystitis

Excellent doctor for interstitial cystitis. i've seen some of the best -- and she is right up there.

Wonderful!

Dr. Erikson makes what would normally be a somewhat uncomfortable appointment so much easier. She had a way of asking questions and explaining things to you that put you at ease.

Great Doctor

Will tell other to see this Doctor

Soooo Kind

I have been a patient of Dr. Erickson and her nurse practioner Gwen Hooper for 3 years now. I am 21 years old and I have Interstitial Cystitis. They have been absolutely amazing to me. They have constantly tried and tried and tried to do everything possible to ease my pain, and no matter what, they will not stop until I am able to live my life most of the normal way again. They have done nothing but help and listen and believe me. Even if I live in another state, I will drive however far away just to keep having them as my doctors with this condition. It took me awhile to find such amazing people, and I never want to lose that.