Dr. Deborah A Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Fuller?

pt

checking in and out was great however the visit with dr was not so much

Legacy

She delivered my daughter and my daughter now relies on her care as well.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

She was a nightmare and had no empathy or tact. Dr. Fuller should not be allowed to practice medicine.

I love my doctor Fuller!

I love this woman!

Ok - is it obvious I think the world of Dr Fuller? She is a super scientific, steady, solid woman. I wouldn't describe her as a bubbly or warm and friendly personality, but she cares deeply for her patients. She takes her job and her patients very seriously. She is super knowledgeable, experienced, great integrity, and a wonderful dry sense of humor. I honestly love this woman. Over the 6 years that I saw her, she became like a family member to me. She is accurate to a "T" in her diagnosis and super professional. Her skills as a surgeon are unbelievable! She is fearless when it comes to surgery - Very accurate and great precision. I have been in surgery with her 3 times; each time something completely different. Never worried once. She knows exactly what she's doing, loves it, is very skilled and even highly regarded in her field. She loves what she does! She figured out why we were having miscarriages and stopped them. She delivered my beautiful son. She's also not afraid to tell you the hard truth. She was tough on me when I gained too much weight with my pregnancy, but she was concerned for me - and I knew that. Because of her seriousness, I slowed down the weight gain, and didn't get diabetes or pre-eclampsia. Very healthy - and at my age, I was a high risk patient. When you are in Dr Fuller's hands, you are in good hands. She will be a perfectionist in every detail until you are better. First, do no harm. That is her thing. : ) I believe this job is her true calling and a mission to her - to help people and make a difference. I trust her with my life and love her dearly. She literally knows me inside and out! : ) We have moved now, and I am super sad that she won't be my OBGYN anymore. I still miss her and her amazing staff. By the way her staff, Erica, Amber, her lab tech and other assistants - even the front desk - are amazing! Really. They go above and beyond. I can't believe all that they accomplish - with all of the patients they have - and the importance of each one. They are amazing - all of them. Just a great team and a great doctor.

I had a NIGHTMARE experience with Dr. Fuller

Dr. Fuller needs to retire. She's a miserable and horrible doctor.

I was OVERCHARGED

I would think twice about obtaining services from this group!!! An employee represented the price of an annual exam but their billing department added additional fees that I was NEVER informed about in advance. Then, after several visits, I am invoiced for additional fees that I was never informed about. I've tried for months to resolve these fraudulent charges on my account but they refuse to correct it. I would highly recommend that you select another physician or be prepared to be overcharged.

Ms.

The most compassionate, intelligent and thorough doctor I have ever had.

She is a real blessing.

There is no one like her. And if I have to wait for that...so be it.

Dr. Fuller is absolutely the best!

I have been going to Dr. Fuller since the early 90's (1991-19920 and I have followed her to 3 different locations because I found her to be a very trusting and caring physician. In the last 20 years she has performed all of my well woman exans and one surgery and I have never had any problems or complaints.

Best Doctor in Dallas

I have always had the best experience with Dr. Fuller and her staff!!!!!! Not only can I speak for myself, I can speak for multiple friends and family members.

The wait at this doctors office has been atrocious at each of my 3 visits. The staff are impolite and knowingly overschedule which resulted in a 40 minutes wait time. They also wrongly informed me regarding my health benefits and made me return for a consultation that I thought was unnecesary. I will be switching doctors as soon as possible.