Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois
Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Funk Valois is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Samaritan Hospital and Saratoga Hospital & Nursing Home. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Funk Valois is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois
Dr. Deborah Funk cares for patients of all ages who require immediate medical attention for a wide range of illnesses and injuries. , she is medical director of the Life Net helicopter transport service.
Locations & DirectionsBASSETT MEDICAL CENTER, 1 Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY
Dr. Deborah L Funk Valois is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.