Dr. Deborah Gammill Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Gammill?

Fantastic doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I am 50 years old and have seen several doctors over the years. When I went to see Dr Gammill for the first time I was truly amazed at the time she spent listening and her very caring responses to my current health and future health. She was extremely attentive.

Waiting and waiting (continued)

Posted on October 19th, 2014

To be fair, once we finally got back to see the doctor, she did a very good job. This is why I returned to her - she is sensitive to patients' concerns and seems to be able to provide an overall health assessment, taking into consideration different factors that may be causing symptoms. I just can't take the wait time any longer. Quality of care is good otherwise.

Waiting and waiting (continued)

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Waiting and waiting and waiting.

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Still waiting after 1 hour 20 minutes. One other patient had been called back; two others have left because they can't wait any longer. We ALL have jobs, we ALL have schedules we are required to live by, but this practice apparently doesn't care. The rudeness and disrespectful nature of this sort of practice is astonishing. At this point, my child and I really can't take another day off work and school to try to make another appointment. But, never again. She just lost us as patients.

DR. GAMMILL IS A GREAT DOCTOR FOR ME & MY FAMILY ..

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Deborah Gammmill is a great doctor for me & my brother Eric Lucas . We ben going there sinces 1998 & it"s 2014 . she help me & my family out alot . Dr.Gammill always will be there for me if i need her or don"t need her help . if any thing happeneds to Dr. Gammill i cry . she a great mom & a great wife & a great daugther & a great doctor for all kids & other people . if some one make fun of me she stop what she doing and comes to me & ask whats going on ? i tell Dr. Gammill & Dr. Gammill takes care of it . so i think she a great doctor & she does a great job at her work at Providence care . Dr. Gammill don"t lie to me or my family .

WE NEED A NEW DR. IN TONGANOXIE!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

They cater to the retired and those who don't work. Also if you have no life. They show no respect for the value of your time!!! Get blood work done. Go back for results of blood work. After you wait 3 weeks to get a paper in the mail. Or maybe not even get information at all. You call and ask about results and then you have to pay to go and talk to the Dr. Get on meds. But wait. They call it to be filled by the wrong pharmacy. So you don't know why your pharmacy has not gotten the prescription yet. You are on the meds and now have to go back every month to see how you are doing. And yes!!! Pay a Dr. fee every single time. Or how about the last blood work I had. It was 2 months ago and I have not gotten any information back about it. I called to get my meds refilled and they have not called in an order yet. Also 2 months ago. MY ADVICE: FIND SOMEONE ELSE! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!!!! OFFICE HOURS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WORK! THEY ARE OPEN LESS HOURS THAN THE BANKS!!!!AND IF YOU LIKE SITTING IN A WAITING ROOM FOR ALMOST AN HOUR THEN THIS IS YOUR DR.

Posted on November 7th, 2009

The most serious problem with Dr. Gammill is the lack of interest once you leave her office. She does not write a script but calls it in...sometimes. I have waited days for a prescription to be called in, always being told on the phone they will get right to it. I had cardiac testing by a specialist she referred me to. No results for a month! Upon the second visit to the specialist they finally produced the results. I had them read by another Dr., which were ok. I confronted Dr. Gammill about 3 months later and asked about the test results. She blamed the specialist for not sending them. The look on her face was priceless when I produced the results. It's a good thing I wasn't having a cardiac event. In short, if you have more than a runny nose you better have someone else look at you.

Posted on October 6th, 2015