Dr. Deborah Gever Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Gever?

Worst Pediatrician ever!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

She is terrible doctor and give HMH a bad name.

CONCERNED PARENT

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Dr. Gever was the most insensitive pediatric doctor I have ever met and I have 5 children so I have experiences with doctors. This is the first time one of my children have been hospitalized, my daughter was treated very well by hospital staff, it was great but Dr. Gever was horrible, she talked down to my husband and myself, she practially threw my daughter out of the hospital saying there was no need for her to stay another night, discharged her at 9pm, what hospital discharges a patient a minor child mind you at 9pm at night. My daughter was scared to go home, she had a seizure a few days prior and was diagnosed with a malformation in her brain which was not what Dr. Gever had diagnosed to begin with. Overall I think this hospital needs to address Dr. Gever's conduct because being in a pediatric ward, you must have sensitivity and patience not to mention compassion for the families these are their children's lives you are dealing with. I am writing a formal complaint with the hospital and I want everyone to know that this doctor has the worst attitude a pediatrician can have. I am doing this just in hope that other families do not have to go through what we went through.

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

This doctor is one of the rudest people I have ever met. She may have "some" knowledge about her profession but it doesn't even begin to compensate with her poor attitude. She's even rude to the nurses that work with her! Can you believe that? Probably got made fun of during her time in medical school which I can't believe she was able to pass. She is just another reason why I don't really see doctors necessarily as smart people.

Type 2 Diabetes