Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah A Greer
Dr. Deborah A Greer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Greer is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Greer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah A Greer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Came into Urgent Care with chest pains - she diagnosed me quickly and correctly as NOT having a heart attack, found the problem and the solution and got me back on my feet in no time. Very caring person. Wish I could have her as my regular primary care physician. Subsequent visit for knee damage - same applies to this visit so the first visit was not a one-time thing. She is great!!
In a nut shell, I was prescribed a pain pill that wasn't strong enough and asked for something stronger after 4 days of use and little sleep. I was told to go to emergency instead of getting an upgrade pain pill. I can't wait until my Regular Family physician returns from his vacation so I can get some relief next week. Pain suxxxxxxxxxx!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Greer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Deborah A Greer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah A Greer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.