Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah J Grouse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 16
Competence that eases your mind, caring, attentive compassion that is always there; intelligence and the "this must be done right" attitude that gives you, the patient, the kind of confidence you need and want. Theses comments are from a patient who refers others to her without hesitation. Excellence you can and need to be able to trust!
Dr. Grouse delivered my first child. She was rude, uncaring, and unresponsive. She was already at the hospital for a scheduled C-section, and although I was having many complications, didn't bother to come in to check on me. When she FINALLY came in after I had been unsuccessfully pushing for several hours, she determined the baby was not in the right position. She quickly helped to turn the baby and left. Unfortunately, because I was pushing for so long in the stirrups, I suffered nerve damage and was left with a paralyzed leg. She made a rude comment about me not going without the epidurral as I had hoped, and that I was lazy because she used the vacuum on my last push. Furthermore, when I was sent home with a walker, because I was till paralyzed, I fell and broke my ankle. When I called her office, not only did she not return my calls, but her staff told me I was irresponsible, and what if I had dropped my baby.It was only after my husband spoke to one of her associates and they feared a law suit that she called back. My complications were unnecessary and due to her lack of compassion. I wish I had known what kind of doctor she was before I had her deliver my child. It is supposed to be a wonderful experience, not one with so much sorrow.
Dr. Grouse is not very nice. and she has her staff doing her work of diagnosis. for past 6 months i am having sores in my mouth and i found out that it is related to my menstural cycle and what i hear from the office is in 17 year theyhave never heard of this type. They need to do proper clinical study before rejecting any patient concern. I had gone for my nuvaring 3 month follow-up and her comment was "why do you need followup.." I will not recommend her to any one.
Dr Grouse is an amazing ob-gyn. She is very experienced and really knows what she's doing. My C-section was so perfect that I just had to take pain killers for 1 day. It is true that visits are short and Dr Grouse had advised to get a list of questions which was perfect for us. She always answered questions and was etremely pleasant. She is busy because she's good!
29 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Deborah J Grouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah J Grouse in this video.
Dr. Deborah J Grouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.