Dr. Deborah H Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah H Davis?

No other like her

You can't go wrong with Dr. Davis. There is no other like her. She takes the time to listen, evaluate and understand. She doesn't just get you in stay 5 minutes then on ton the next. You

One of a Kind

Dr. Davis is one of a kind. She is a brilliant physician who ALWAYS takes time with you. You are never rushed. She is totally concerned about your whole well being at every visit.

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Dr.D as my mother calls her, is "excellence" in every since of the word! I live three counties away and still travel to see her.She was my mothers doctor 1st and then took my sister and I on as patients then onto my nephews.Dr. Davis and her staff always give you their full attention and never do you leave the office and feel that you have not been heard! I trust that Dr. Davis gives you the most recent info. and the best medical advice, and goes that extra step to find out everything.Most of all I think Dr. Davis is just good to the core and a blessing to every person she meets.

Wonderful Physician!

My family and I are cared for by a wonderful, caring, and nuturing physician. I like the fact that she takes her time and actually knows you and your family, your medical history. I like the small town feel of this practice. They actually know who you are when they see you out in the community. I think all physicians should take lessons from her. She's absolutely wonderful.....

Dr Davis has been my doctor since she started with Burke Primary Care. Now many years later she also sees my two young daughters! We all absolutely love her; she is thorough, a wonderful listener, great communication/explanations, always up to date on recent articles. The other doctors in the practice are great as well, but we prefer to be spoiled by Dr Davis!