Dr. Deborah Habenicht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Habenicht?

Posted on January 6th, 2016

they are the best

Refreshing

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Habenicht is a breath of fresh air in the medical profession. She listens to the parent, which in my opinion has become a rarity these days. She is caring while keeping the visit, diagnosis and treatment sweet and simple. She is to the point and doesn't waste your time. She isn't a person of many words in our experience and I appreciate her for that. As my child's surgeon I couldn't be more pleased! I will highly recommend Dr. Habenicht to anyone with ears!!!

very knowledgable

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I took my Husband to Dr Habenicht for a second opinion due to his first ENT not finding a cause for the bleeding i his throat. She scoped him and immediately found that his cancer had returned in his throat. She took him across the street herself to the ER and sent him immediately to U of M for treatment. She gave us extra time we otherwise wouldnt have had. She is an Angel. I am forever thankful to her.

Mommy

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Really liked the doctor really didn't like the staff short tempered and not paitent friendly.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

My visit was horrible. The doctor was rude and not gentle at all. She spent a total of 3 minutes with me and didn't answer any of my questions. The office in itself was not nice at all. And the wait, I missed more than two hours of work for her to tell me to come back. I've had throat problems for 7 years, and I know my own body. She didn't seem to care at all what I thought. In the end she wanted me to come back in when I'm sick... who wants to go to multiple doctors when you feel like crude? Not me. All in all, the only good part of my visit was the nurse, who was extremely nice. I will not be going back or recommending her to anyone.

Posted on October 6th, 2017