Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah R Hajovsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I usual wait anywhere from 15-80mins for my appointments which I was told about when I first chose to go with Hajovsky and I would show up with my 2 yr old who would have melt downs but the staff are super friendly and Dr Hajovsky has always taken her time to answer all my questions and concerns and has a wonderful, happy, polite attitude. I would highly recommend and even though the wait can sometimes takes a while as she will still deliver babies during her appointments she is well worth the wait as she really does listen and makes you feel like she truly cares about your health and your babies. I will be going back to her again to deliver baby no#5!
love her she delivered my last two babies of wich my last one was a 24 weeker but dr hajovsky did and took all precautions to help me have a great pregnacy she delivered my baby girl at 24 weeks and now my baby gurl is doing great and she has always shown great interest in me my feeling my health ..i highly recommend her
yes you will have to wait to see her but its totally worth it !!!! I heard about her through word of mouth and don't regret a single minute I waited to see her. It was my first pregnacey and I had many complications but thanks to her I now have a healthy baby boy. She is the best OB/GYN i have ever been to and even though I moved 3 hours away I will still make the drive to keep her as my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2009, 2012, 2010, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Deborah R Hajovsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Texas Medical Associates, 3555 Knickerbocker Rd, San Angelo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah R Hajovsky in this video.
Dr. Deborah R Hajovsky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.