Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah M Hayden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah M Hayden has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Deborah M Hayden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The staff lets calls go to the answering service even during office hours. If you call in the morning, they're not in yet. If you call later, they're at lunch. If you call in the afternoon, they've gone home early, or the phone system isn't working. The doctor is never available to take a call. If you call Lincon, she's at Woonsocket, If you call Woonsocket, she's at Lincoln. If you call both offices, she's at the hospital. I was told over the phone that I had fibriods. Six months later I had a follow-up and was told in her office that I had a simple cyst. I never had fibriods. I was billed hundreds of dollars for completely unneccessary tests that were never mentioned in her office, for conditions I could not have. I did not know she approved these tests until I got the bill from the insurance company. She blamed it on the staff. Her office sent me to collection for a $15 co-pay that I had paid, in person, on my lunch break, a month prior. I had pay in person because when I called, I got the answering service.
31 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Deborah M Hayden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLandmark Physician Office Services, 206 Cass Ave, Woonsocket, RI
Dr. Deborah M Hayden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woonsocket, RI.