Dr. Deborah Hays Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Hays?

Find a different doctor - PLEASE

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I called on Thursday to make a new paient appt and no one returned my call so on Friday I called again. Told the lady I was a new patient and she said she would fax me paper work and also mail it to my house-DID NOT RECEIVE either. Get a call to remind me of my appointment (nothing about having to be early) I could not find the office so I called. The lady said I should have been there at 11:00 and that the doctor could not see me. I told her that was not my fault so she put me on hold. I finally found the facility myself and went inside. The lady at the desk gave me forms to be filled out (these were the same ones she said I should have received via fax/home). She said "so you never received them and I said no". She crossed her arms like she did not believe me. I started filling out the paperwork and this girl come out saying the doctor leaves early on Wednesday and can't see me and we will have to reschdule. I drove 15 miles one way for them to tell me this. No apologizes - NOTHING.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I have SLE and i had to find a GP in order to receive certain treatments so i just found her because she was closest and it turns out that Dr. Hays is the best doctor i have had in YEARS. She is attentive and is better than my Rhuematologist! she is certainly alot more caring!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Excellent physician who is well trained and possesses a caring attitude about her patients. Usually I hate going to a doctor, but not Dr. Hays. She puts you at ease, listens to you, does not rush you, and takes an interest in you as a person, and works to diagnose and treat your condition. I highly recommend her.

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Now located Springdale, AR. Excellent physician. Highly recommend!

Posted on September 14th, 2017