Dr. Deborah L Hebb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Hebb?

VERY DISSAPOINTED

Went to see her after reading all the wonderful reviews, but walked out of her office feeling very dissatisfied. Not what I expected! At the very beginning she was nice, but then she got very short with me. I called to find out if it was ok to take some of my medications, and her answer was " what you take is something you can look up on the internet" that is absurd!!! I don't deny she is a good doctor, just not the doctor I want to see!

She is excellent!

She's the best!

Dr. Hebb is an exceptional doctor. She made the right call with both of my deliveries. Both of my deliveries put my sons at extreme risk and she was one step ahead with both. Even though I am past the child bearing stage in life she continues be a very supportive and caring doctor. The waiting in her office is because she doesn't rush the exam and she listens to any concerns the patient may have. I never dread the awful yearly exam because of Dr. Hebb's warm, funny and friendly bedside manner.

I have been a patient of Dr. Hebb's for about 15 years now and she is an excellent doctor. Dr. Hebb will be honest with you and take the time to answer any questions or concerns that you have. My husband and I think so highly of Dr. Hebb that whenever we need a specific type of doctor, we ask her for her recommendations.

Great Doctor

She was a great doctor for all of my pregnancies. Very prompt does her best to be there for the delivery.

Dr. Hebb seems like a very knowledgeable dr. but when I questioned whether there might be an alternative approach to her advice, she became very cross and suggested I might want to find another dr. And so I will! Seems very thorough but rushed and at times cold, and doesn't take well to questioning.

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Hebb. She is thorough, compassionate, kind, accurate, accessible. Always made me feel like she was taking care of me as a whole person, not a condition or medical chart. Would recommend her to anyone without reservation.

The most wonderful doctor ever

Dr.Hebb is a great doctor; not only professional but also human, she takes plenty of time to verify that baby and mom are doing perfect. She explains every single detail, cares a lot and has a great sense of responsibility towards the patient/baby/ family. During the delivery she was extremely nice, patient, supportive and careful. She gave me peace of mind during the pregnancy. If you really care about getting the best prenatal care, do yourself a favor and have her as your doctor. Words are not enough to say thanks dr. Hebb, you are the best!!!! Blessings

No Complaints at All

Dr. Hebb has been incredible so far with 6 weeks to go. She is cautious (no wine, does do a lot of blood tests) but not overly cautious (caffeine was fine in moderation, as was long distance running). As I see it, I would rather have the tests to make sure everything is ok. She has gone out of her way to set up ultrasounds for us on the same day as our visit because she knew it was hard for us to get off of work. We have ZERo complaints about her.