- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah I Cohen MD
Dr. Deborah I Cohen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Deborah I Cohen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deborah I Cohen has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Deborah I Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2716 W Virginia Ave Tampa , FL : (813) 875-8032
More about Dr. Deborah I Cohen
Born in St. Louis, Missouri Attended the University of Florida for undergraduate work Attended St. George's University of Buffalo in New York in 2004 Recognized for Overall Academic and Clinical Excellence due to her outstanding patient care and compassion, and as the Best Teaching Resident at the University of Buffalo Enjoys spending time with her family. She also enjoys traveling, backpacking, and reading.